Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Adam Roberts - the co-op kid!

I didn't know what to expect while applying for my co-op job. I really was sure I was going to get some below average tech job that really wouldn't teach me or inform me of anything in particular that I would find interesting. That is definitely not the case. My time at Smiley Guy Studios has been one to remember. The people are great and my supervisor Kurtis has been doing on awesome job of watching over me and guiding me through the stages of making an awesome yet cheesy animation. Its been a thrill to understand how each phase of the production really works. And the fact that I have been able to work on every single part of the full job has been worth while. I'm glad I'm a part of this great studio for an entire year and I really hope I'll learn a thing or thirty by the end. :D  

-Adam Roberts


No comments:

Post a Comment