Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Rae Gets Back on Track and Makes Really Cool Concepts!

It's my second week back from my winter break, and it's been great! I'm having a lot of fun working on my short film. It took me a while to get going, and I was stuck for a while, but now I'm back on track, and I know exactly what I want to do. I'm just a little behind schedule, so I have to catch up a bit. I've redone my storyboards, and changed a few things from what I had planned before, based on the concept art and designs I did. On Friday I pitched my boards to some of the guys for their feedback and suggestions. I really enjoyed getting to pitch my idea, and get their feedback, and discuss new ideas. They had some really good suggestions and made me think more about how to convey character and mood through storyboards, and make things easier to read visually. After I took their notes, I started making my animatic. It's cool to see my storyboards come to life by making them move, and adding sound. There's a lot more to think about, and I'm realizing some things may not be as easy as they seemed in my head. Today, I am going to try and finish my animatic, and get some feedback so I can move onto the next stage of production! Here is one of my concept paintings for my film, and the storyboards I did, I'll have more to show next week!

-Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment