Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Adam Roberts, ready to cut his teeth in animation!

It's been a few months since my last post and a lot has changed during my project. First thing aside, I have grown so much as a designer and story teller while I've been at Smiley Guy! My supervisor, Kurtis, has been a joy to work with (as usual) and he's been constantly showing me tricks and tips for Flash design and animation. In the past few weeks, I've been finalizing my backgrounds for my classroom scene and I finally recorded the audio for the short. Presently, I am touching up my scenes as we approach the actual animation portion of the project. The next few weeks will be tough as I dive into animation, but I am ready!

Here is a screen grab from my upcoming animation!


1 comment:

  1. Looking great Adam! Animation will be a blast...once you learn all the little Flash glitches.

    ReplyDelete