Friday, January 25, 2013

Cody Brown - New Intern in Town

Hello there. I’ve been at Smiley Guy Studios for a couple of weeks now and thus far it has surpassed all of my expectations. From my first day everyone has been very welcoming and I feel privileged to have the opportunity to work with such talented and creative people.

So far I’ve come up with a concept for an animated short and done some work for a couple of different web series. I just finished getting some feedback on my script, which was very constructive and helpful, and I’m exited to strengthen the story. I’m eager to move forward with the project and continue making it better. Here’s a colored sketch I made of what the characters might end up looking like.



1 comment:

  1. I like the sketch. Already looking funny. I enjoyed the script a lot. Can't wait to see how the whole thing progresses.

    ReplyDelete