Monday, February 4, 2013

A Lalo Update!

Since I got back from the winter break, I've been doing some dialogue editing/recording for a couple of episodes of a web-series called "Hair & Mole". One day Paul wasn't here so I did the recording on my own. I also did dialogue editing for Adam's project called "Teacher". If anyone needs voice work, I'm ready to do it!  More recently I've been using a recording device called H4n by the company of ZOOM. I've been using it to record different sound effects in the studio -- door opening and closing, toilet flushing, running water in a sink and other such exciting sounds.

I will be having a Co-op Job Fair presentation at my school soon and I have been taking pictures for my presentation and writing down information about what I do here. Josh also filmed me at work and I'm working on a video which will be part of my presentation. I'll be posting on how the Job Fair goes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment