Thursday, February 7, 2013

Erica exercises her acting chops!

This week was AMAZING!  Well this and last week (:D).  Last week I got to do a part in a website about eco friendliness called "Dirt on Green".  I had to ask a question, well 3 questions, about things to do with the environment “Are organic cut flowers better for the environment or a marketing gimmick?”

This week however, I got to do my voice recording for my animation. That was half cool and half awkward…cool part is that I never did anything like this before and I was an amazing experience to go in the room and talk through the microphone and to see how an actual recording room looked. Awkward because I haven’t done anything like this before and well…I just sounded plain weird making those noise mixed in with the sentences (:D). But overall I had fun like I always do!

Erica in the recording studio

No comments:

Post a Comment