Friday, October 4, 2013

Flash and Toronto Grow on Humphrey

I've been busy setting up several characters in Flash, something I have done before but never at this scale or level of quality.  The short time being here (ending the third week today) has led me to learning incredible skills regarding the software, be it basic or mere novelty.  Slowly but surely I have understood some key concepts to keep in mind when transforming a conceptual drawing into a ready to animate Flash figure.

I've grown to really like the city of Toronto as well, not seeing it as merely a place of temporary residency but rather a fine place to move about in.  I take the streetcar every morning to make sure I arrive on time at the studio but I always walk home, observing the culture and diversity present here.  Its quite a treat and I'm really enjoying the cultural exchange as part of my internship.

Three weeks down, ten more to go.  Hopefully it won't be too quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment