Friday, October 25, 2013

Humphrey Takes to Flash

Been animating now for the last two weeks and boy oh boy do I love it!
Animating in Flash is a pure delight, something I know a lot of my classmates and colleagues would disagree with.  While it certainly isn't as hands on or immediate as traditional animation or computer animation it allows me to focus on the timing and posing of the characters rather than whether the characters are drawn on model and whatnot.  Notes from the director also tend to be easy to implement since it doesn't require me to erase and redraw a character from scratch.  That along with Flash skipping the cleanup phase makes it a joy to work with.
Hoping to get to work on the other show being worked on here at some point since it has more complex Flash builds that I wish to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment