Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Humphrey Update

Long time no see internet dwellers!

I'm nearing the end of my internship here with the lovely people of Smiley Guy Studios.  In one more week I'll be leaving the country and be on my way back to Europe, Germany to be precise.  Events that I haven't touched on since October here have been a delightful pumpkin carving contest, a messy but fun ordeal though I opted for a classic look while others went a bit more extravagant (my favorite and I believe the winner was a portrait of Michael Jackson).

I've been to a few lectures, screenings and get togethers while I've been here, all worthwhile.  The creative director from Tinman Studios explained to us in great detail about the hardships of running your own small studio and what to watch out for, I got to see the Dick Figures movie in theaters and take part of the TAAFI holiday party where I met friendly interesting people and handed out my business card to plenty of them.

I'm assuming this will be my second to last blog post so I'll save my sappy goodbyes til the last one.  Either way, having so much fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment