Friday, August 19, 2016

Bendix Versus The Squid

Hello again, it's Bendix the thumb speaking!
This week didn't start out exactly great as I was sick Monday to Wednesday, BUT I did get to work from home on some concepts so my work hours weren't completely lost.
Friday last week we went for Hot Pot and I had an absolutely amazing experience! I think it's the best meal I've had in Toronto right next to the burger from Loose Moose, and after that we went for beer and I tried to teach the others how to pronounce the names of the German beers (it didn't go well).
though there was one side dish at the Hot Pot place I simply couldn't eat and that was the squid. I fought long and hard trying to take a bite out of it, but I lost quite dramatically and had to admit defeat. It didn't help that I had overcooked it so it was like chewing on hard plastic.
 

Thursday when I got back to work I jumped right into Todd again and boy did it feel good to actually work instead of lying in my bed doing nothing. It's great being back, and next week I'm looking forward to go out for drinks with the whole team!
Cheers!
Bendix

No comments:

Post a Comment