Thursday, November 3, 2016

Bendix Says Farvel!

Halløj I kabyssen!

I was allowed to sneak in one last blogpost before I end my internship! I'm terrible at goodbyes so instead I will say: see you all later. Thank you so much to everyone at Smiley Guy for the best internship I could ever have hoped for. These past three months just flew by. I learned so much in terms of animation, concept art and about myself, I felt extremely welcome and it's just been an awesome experience overall. I will leave you all with a bunch of small drawings instead of a single comic. I tried to draw everyone, but if I've accidentally missed someone I'm really sorry! 















Oh and one last thing: Cherry and I finally broke down our language/country barrier


I'll see you all again and hopefully sooner rather than later!

- Bendix

No comments:

Post a Comment