Thursday, November 3, 2016

Say Hello to Rae, Our New High School Intern!

Hi i'm Rae, the new high school intern at Smiley Guy Studios!

My first few weeks here have been great! I’ve already learned a lot and met a lot of great people. Everyone is really nice and encouraging, and I’ve really enjoyed being able to talk to people about animation and art. It’s really cool to be surrounded by people who all share the same passion. I was given my first assignment, to do a walk cycle in Flash using one of the walk cycle tutorials. It’s my first time using Flash, and it’s a bit foreign to me, but I feel like I am starting to get the hang of it. I’m still settling in, but I’m really looking forward to getting to know everyone better and learning more! I think it’s going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment