Thursday, May 4, 2017

Rae Dabbles in After Effects

Hi! 
 
I only have about a month left to finish my film, I'm a little behind schedule, but I really want to complete the whole thing by my original deadline. I've been working on backgrounds for the past few weeks, as well as starting to put together some shots at home. I just started learning how to use After Effects to composite my shots, It's a really cool program, and I'm really excited to try out a bunch of effects on my film as I put it together. I started doing the first shot, and it was really cool to see all the elements I had done separately come together to bring the shot to life. I'm still working out the timing, but it's getting me more excited to finish the rest of my shots! Here is one of the unfinished backgrounds that I am working on! I'll have more finished backgrounds and stills to show next week!
 
 

-Rae"

No comments:

Post a Comment