Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Jasmine Tackles Backgrounds!

Week ten is all gone and the time for my backgrounds to be finished is fast approaching. They’re taking me a surprisingly long time to complete but that's mostly due to me never having done one as seriously as the ones I'm doing now. Usually, a background is a kinda last minute affair for me but I want these ones to actually be good so I'm taking a bit longer on them. Things like perspective and making sure that if I make a chair, that my character can believably fit in it are things that I haven't had to think about when drawing before but are important now. So far I've completed one full background and gotten about ¾ of the line art for the second one done. I have 2 more to complete afterward so hopefully, I finish this one next week. Wish me luck!

- Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment