Friday, April 26, 2013

Erica Needs Her Ogres To Be Ugly


Well I am finally finished my scene planning, which I am currently working on now.  I did my props which were just some doors opening and I did all of those in flash. There was also one more the bed sheets on the girls bed.  They said that we should do it while animating so we can get a better idea of how it is going to look, the way she grabs it and etc…which I totally agree on. 
So I also finally finished my characters YAY! The giant I had to do over because I didn’t like the way she looked, not ugly enough.  So yes now I am currently working on the scene planning.  Darien split it up for me into 4 or 5 parts can’t remember hahaa :P anywayys these are the pictures I got for you today.
My new characters:


No comments:

Post a Comment