Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lucas is as Exciting as Fireworks

This week has been slightly less eventful than last few so I'll try to keep this interesting! After reading Elizabeth's blog last week I feel like I need to make mine even more exiting just to simply one up her's. Maybe theres a way to add explosions or fireworks. 

So this week has been one filled with music, I have a show today at the Opera House and I've been running around frantically selling tickets. It's been somewhat stressful because it's the biggest audience I've ever played for but it's still pretty exiting. The comics have still been coming out bi-daily like I said they would last week. I'm actually fairly surprised and impressed with myself that the followthrough has been up to par. 

Also, here's a .gif of some fireworks for the excitement factor

No comments:

Post a Comment