Friday, July 18, 2014

Anna Cleans Up

Blog - Week 09

Hi guys. It's me again. Boy, time passes by so quickly - I can't believe it's already week 9 of this summer's internship. I guess what they say is true. Time passes quickly when you're having fun.

I've been continuing my interactive this week, working on finishing the background for the game. Deadlines are coming up, so I've got to work harder and faster.

This week, I've been animating conveyor belts for the background. These conveyor belts will bring the garbage to the player so that they can hand it over to 'volunteers'. It probably doesn't make any sense at this moment, especially not when I've described it this way. You can tell I'm not that good at explaining things, haha.

Figuring out the background was tricky, because there were so many elements to consider. The volunteers going in and out, where the garbage would end up, and where the recycling would also end up gave us such an obstacle. However, after juggling around several ideas, I'm happy to say that we figured out what to draw, and hopefully, people will like it.

Over and out, see ya next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment