Monday, June 15, 2015

Keith's Musings on the TTC and Sparky Graphics

Wacky Wednesday:
I wake up to the sound of  the radio show host saying that all the subway lines are shut down. With a groan I fall back in bed, while his co-host tells everyone to just take a day off. I drag myself out of bed and trudge along to start what promised to be the start of a terrible day. As I dose off on the bus-ride to the subway station, I wish the subway lines would magically just be open when I get there, that they were never closed in the first place.  
Imagine my surprise when I got to Islington Station expecting a crowded shuttle bus and instead see the subway functioning as normal.  Bewildered I get on, did I dream that the subway was closed? Did i fall asleep and dream that it was open?  I ponder these questions as I drift off once more
When I get to work, I'm still confused. I ask Joel if he heard about the subways, and he confirms he heard they were closed. 
With a shrug of disbelief I start painting...
 
I do love the crazy rain we're having, it always manages to put me in a better mood.
Been working on Sparky Graphics, which is something completely different from what I'm used to, which is great. It's funny, whenever I begin to feel the strain of working on something too long, I get a new assignment to balance everything out.
Really enjoyed playing with colors on the surfing grandma postcard assignment I got to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment