Friday, June 19, 2015

Mia Learns Flash Flash Flash!

This week, I am still working with Flash but I got the chance to work on animating with Flash which I wanted to do to learn more about Flash. I built up 6 different background characters in Flash what I designed last week. And then, I am working on walking cycle animation for the characters from the Wildlife for testing them. This is my first time to use tween tool to animate and it is hard to get used to it but, It is so cool! 
I saw flash file for the characters from the bedbug affair and its head rotation is so smooth and so good and that 2d drawings looked look like 3d!! I am still playing around with tween and mask tools and this is so interesting and fun to do it. 
Hope I will get the hang of Flash quickly to become easier to work with soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment