Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cheeawk! by Mary

This is my last blog post! It seems like I was on a faerie theme from the past posts, so here's the last one for you!


As you can see, I love this little kids show, and it was a pleasure working on it during my internship, and I look forward for more in the next month! Smiley Guy Studios has offered me a job here, so I'll still be animating these birds until my school starts. This means I'll also have more time to ask for some feedback on my thesis film.
I had a really fun experience here with friendly people and a relaxing environment and I think I've already blogged enough about what I've learned from the studio in my past posts, so perhaps here's something funny for my last blog post!

Last week Joel sent us a funny faerie Chirp clip from a future episode, and I had to check out the full animatic - no surprise I loved it! I was also wearing my Tinkerbell t-shirt that morning too. Hehehh.
On the same day, intern buddy David and I had a hilarious skype conversation after watching the episode before work. We really got into the Chirp world...so many deep questions were asked and a future story of Chirp turned into some strange fanfiction...PG-13 rating? David and I don't mind sharing this. I hope our energy entertains you!


The Skype Conversation:We made couple-pairing names?!!!!

David Just: squawk is my spirit animal
MaryT: I KNOW RIGHT???
David Just: ok thats it i offically ship tweet and squawk
MaryT: SAFJDNSAKJDNSAKDSADSA
David Just: i had them holding hands in my shot
MaryT: SQUEET!!!! 5EVERE (squeet = squawk + tweet)
David Just: i kinda changed it though so they aren't rrreeaaalllyy holding hands
MaryT: BUT I WANT CHIRP IN ON THIS. CHIRPAWK. (chirpawk = chirp + squawk)
David Just: cheeawk(cheeawk = chirp + tweet + squawk)
David Just: the ultimate OT3 (ot3 = one true triple pairing)
MaryT:CHEEAWKTHAT IS PERFECt
David Just: so much vowels
David Just: its like a hawk screeching
David Just: wait... aren't they siblings?
David Just: everything is so ambiguous!
MaryT: What colour parents would they have if they were siblings???
David Just: couple of rainbow parents duhhhhh
MaryT: maybe the show ships them as siblings....but NEIGH we shall Cheeawk into the horizon in the sunset
MaryT: PARROTS???
David Just: yellow blue orange purple probably the other colours too ;)
David Just: maybe???
David Just: i feel like tweet is an owl though
David Just: hahahah
MaryT: Tweet would be....Hoot
David Just: yeah!
MaryT: What if Squawk had a crow for a dad because of his beak? He'd be....Caw....Squawk Caw.
David Just: yeah!
David Just: and chirp is like... part canary
David Just: from a pet store
David Just: honestly he reminds me to tweety bird so much
MaryT: His mother was....TWEETY BIRD
David Just: YES! :O
MaryT: THATS IT
MaryT: THIS IS LOONEY TOONS NEXT GENERATION
MaryT: LOONIES
David Just: AAAAAHHHH!!! WB will be so upset :P
MaryT: Maybe the Warner Brothers turned INTO the vole brothers?
MaryT: they are secretly the Warner brothers. watching over Tweety Bird's lost son
David Just: we're in way too deep! write the back story n post it somewhere
MaryT: I'll use it as my next blog post OMG
David Just: who's the dad though?
David Just: Multiple dads?
David Just: :O
MaryT: I dunno but maybe LOL oh Tweety.
David Just: i feel like squawk's dad is the crows from dumbo
MaryT: YEAH
MaryT: omg
David Just: tweets could be owl from winnie the pooh
MaryT: Oh my god
David Just: and chirp is immaculate conception from god
MaryT: WELL THEN TWEETY WHOA THERE
MaryT: he's the precious one born in a cage
David Just: sweet summer child
MaryT: the golden child. who's grandmother will never visit him
MaryT: imagine the angst when he'll never see his grandma in person
David Just: he is his own grandma
MaryT: OMG
MaryT: YOU'RE RIGHT
David Just: come on Mary, it's obviously just chirp in a dress ;)
David Just: she doesn't even have wrinkles
MaryT: FOOLING SQUAWK AND TWEET EVERY DAY HE HIRED THE MAIL SQUIRREL IN THIS DAILY SCHEME.
MaryT: TO PROVE TO THEM THAT AT LEAST HE HAS FAMILY.
MaryT: WHEN TWEET FINDS OUT ABOUT HIS EVIL LIES SHE LEAVES THE BIRDS AND MARRIES THE VOLE BROTHERS. SQUAWK FINDS OUT HE FORSAKEN THE CANARY'S HEART AND SINGS A SAD SONG AND ATTRACTS SPARKY BUT THEIR LOVE CAN NEVER BE. AND THEN CHIRP IS ALL ALONE AGAIN.
MaryT: oh i just had caps on. omg
MaryT: messed up chirp angst
David Just: lmao
David Just: so much angst
David Just: holy moly
MaryT: coming up next "the friendship is broken. the season finale. Will they ever be together again?"
David Just: the answer, YES
MaryT: a loud battle cry was heard because love is a war. love is...CHEEAWK.
David Just: lmao
David Just: i wanna draw like a mega bird with 3 heads called the cheeawk
MaryT: OMHG

The end! Well you can tell we're into the show.

Thanks a bunch Smileys!

No comments:

Post a Comment