Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Meghan's Last Blog Post

Throughout my stay here at Smiley Guy, I learned a lot about flash, how to build props, scene plan and even a bit of painting. I met a bunch of really nice people who were helpful and always willing to give advice about my upcoming year at Sheridan. My supervisors are awesome! They never minded when I asked a million questions and they were so welcoming when I first started. They never made you feel like you couldn’t do something. If you struggled, that was okay, they reassured you that everyone struggles at the beginning and everyone still makes mistakes. One of my supervisors even helped me with my film idea.

After getting a taste of what the industry is like, I’m now more prepared for graduation and I’ve decided what my focus is going to be. I’m lucky enough to have supervisors who would be more than willing to critique my work for the rest of the summer and throughout the year. I will definitely be taking advantage of that.

Over all, I’m very happy with my experience here at Smiley Guy and I would recommend it to any student!

No comments:

Post a Comment