Friday, July 10, 2015

KEITH LEARNS SOME VALUABLE ANIMATION AND LIFE LESSONS

It's been and interesting couple weeks. I tried ramen at the place down College St. and it was pretty nice. the atmosphere was very pleasant and inviting. I got a bit of advice about how to think about my film for next year, and it was very helpful. Granted a lot of it was already part of my thinking process, but it was still cool to hear from another.

I've also been doing a few layouts for a short that the studio is working on, and it's been really fun.  In love the style of the show, and I can feel my colour and shape design sense improving just from working on it.

Our resident magician introduced me to the world of Team Fortress 2, an awesome online team first person style game, and what could be possible to those who mastered it. It was incredible watching them take out the other team pretty much single-handed.

He also mentioned in passing how to invite oneself to bonfires- an extra case of beer or two. I honestly didn't realize how easy it could be to crash a party .

Overall, working at the studio continues to be a very interesting learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment