Friday, October 23, 2015

Callie Meets Photoshop

I sat at a different desk this week across the room from Julie and Erin :( but the chair was very comfortable so huzzah! This is another two day week, and I'm sort of caught in between stages of work here, so I haven't gotten much done. I just finished the very long document about the stages of animation and am currently getting started on the script for my own little project now. It's sort of difficult to know how complicated I can make it, because although I have learned about each stage, I haven't done any hands on. With the exception of tutorials I watched online. I was able to animate a water drop after watching videos on YouTube, but that is very different from something with backgrounds, characters and props!

On Tuesday I attempted to use Photoshop and it was hopeless. Yes, I was able to draw something, but it was using the background colour palette, which I am pretty sure is not the correct way. I will definitely be doing some homework this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment