Thursday, February 4, 2016

Callie is Sleepy!

This week has been so busy at school and I'm really super tired. Falling asleep at my desk sort of tired and being irrationally frustrated at tiny things. Anyways, it's almost the weekend and I am very excited to sleep.

I have sort of finished up the puppet for the firefly in my short (sort of because I am not quite sure if I have all the important elements) and I started to work on my puppet for the light bulb. I'm having some issues with making the eyes because they are not just regular circles (they are lemon shaped eyes!)

But after designing Sam the firefly I think the light bulb will be much easier because it doesn't move and I now know a bunch of Flash features.

However, I don't think that I will be able to finish design by the end of next week because I have a PA day so it's only a two day week, but I gave myself lots of time for animation so hopefully I can go into that time without to many issues later on. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment