Friday, January 29, 2016

Callie on Builds

This has probably been the most challenging week yet. I figured after doing the animatic I had Flash sort of figured out (lol). I was wrong! I started design and had no clue what I was doing or even where to start, and so on Monday I watched videos on YouTube attempting to understand the many different layers and symbols that make up a "puppet". Watching the video didn't really help.

However, I found help in the form of Lea and Joel. They are both my saviors. I must have asked Lea a thousand questions. I am getting better though so I hope not to badger them as much next week.

Anyways with a lot of guidance I have managed to make three different views of Sam the firefly. He can blink and flap his wings while shouting! All at the same time! Super cool.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment