Friday, January 15, 2016

Callie is Fabulous

I have finished my animatic and boy, am I happy. This stage has been the most rewarding so far, because it involved me trying to learn something I had never used before (AKA flash) along with challenging me to incorporate all the elements of an environment into a drawing. That doesn't really make sense but what I mean is when I draw, I usually only draw faces and not backgrounds so I am not very good at backgrounds and perspective. For this stage I had to draw a bug moving across a background from different angles. It's pretty difficult to translate 3D space into 2D. However I managed and now I am done.

Rich helped me turn my animatic into a video so I can take it home and show my parents and friends. The more opinions the better so I can make revisions. Monday and Wednesday were pretty ordinary but today, Friday, I got to wear pyjamas and eat custard tarts and enjoy the satisfaction of another part of my film done.

Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment