Thursday, January 21, 2016

Callie is Sick but still Awesome!

So the animatic is done but unfortunately, I was sick on Tuesday so I got nothing done (except sleeping at home). Sleeping is fun. I got almost none last night because I was studying for a chem midterm today and now I can barely keep my eyes open.

Joel was very, very patient with me when he was explaining character builds in flash. It took me forever to have even the smallest idea what he was talking about. Granted, it's a confusing topic to begin with (especially for someone who hasn't had a lot of experience with flash), but my brain was functioning at about 1%.

Anyways, he talked to me and showed me a few examples then I went off on my own and looked up YouTube videos about character rigs. There was not a lot accomplished this week but hopefully on Monday I can come in not tired and start poking around with simple symbols and work my way towards the harder stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment