Monday, January 11, 2016

Callie Works In Flash

This week marked a new part of my schedule. I sort of moved from storyboards to animatic (what I'm doing right now is actually a mix of the two stages). Regardless, it's pretty cool because I am finally working in flash. I only have storyboard thumbnails so I wasn't really finished the boarding stage, but Rich suggested that in order to give myself plenty of time for animating, I should just do my polished boards in flash. So that's what I did! Basically, I just used my thumbnails as references and inserted key frames along a timeline. I'm not anywhere close to being done, but I have a rough animation of the first 10 seconds. Now I don't have to worry about setting up the animatic later because it's already made! 

Everyone has been in long meetings this week so I haven't been able to ask many questions. I hope I am not screwing it up, because it is so much harder than I thought to draw consistently and figure out how to time it all out properly meanwhile still learning flash!! See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment