Friday, March 4, 2016

Callie Battles Lighting and Perspective

This post will probably be very short because I am very tired and my ear hurts (I got a new piercing!!!) and because I haven't done much this week, except backgrounds. I discussed backgrounds in last weeks post and so there isn't much more to talk about, except that I think I'm finished my first background. Maybe not though, it's so freaking hard. I have very little experience with making up rooms and getting the perspective and lighting right.


I think next week I'll look up more reference images and try to make it more 3D or at least add some charm to it because right now it's sort of flat looking. I think I'll go back to my sketchbook and try out sketching different rooms in my house. Until next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment