Friday, July 29, 2016

Mandy Says Farewell to The Smiley Guys!

It was my last week in Smiley Guys Studio, and I was working on the background characters
and modified details of Shadows in the dark. I really hope that I can complete everything
before I leave. On Friday, we had a small pizza party in the park which near the studio, and we also playing the frisbee and POKEMON GO!! Cherry and Juhi were so excited when they found a Lapras near the park, so we quickly made a small pokemon group, and went to catched the Lapras. At the end, Jia and Cherry got the highest Lapras, and Juhi got the lowest, which makes everyone laugh. In general, I was pretty enjoy it. On Wednesday, I had a short meeting with my three superiors to review all my work and performances during the co-op. According to the review, I realized that I got a serious problem when I was working on the animation, which is my characters could not be matched between continued scenes. I was shocked at that moment, and I will take more time on this point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment