Monday, July 4, 2016

Vincent Is Back on Builds

I worked on two more resources this week after finishing the Jock character from the previous week. Both are resources that I already worked on that need further revisions. One of them is a Mug in a sock that needs to have the tips of the sock changed and the other is blow up sex doll that needs to be tweaked in a bunch of places. I started with the blow up sex doll just because out of the two it needed more revisions and I wanted to give myself a challenge. The notes Joel gave were very helpful. So far I'm getting through them all without any problems! By the time the day is over they should both be finished.

We also filled out a personality survey a few day back for a Lunch n Learn meeting. It was a short survey with 4 possible personality types based around colors. I expected there to be a description for my personality type by the end of it but the point of the survey was only to match me to a colour so that I could find other people who had the same personalty trait as me. I ended up not going to the lunch and learn though so I never got to find any other greens, haha.
-Vincent Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment