Friday, July 29, 2016

Elise Says Toodles Poodles to Smiley Guys!

I guess this is my last post. Hard to believe how quickly the 3 months went! I've had a truly
amazing time here at Smiley Guy. I got to work on some great productions and meet some awesome
people, and I feel like I've learned a lot too. I will look back on this experience very fondly,
and I can't wait to see where things go from here!

There was a goodbye party in the park at lunch today (with pizza! Also wasps). It was a fun way
to end the internship! We played frisbee (I can catch it but I sure can't throw it) and caught
pokemon and drank lemonade. A lot of fun! And there were dogs!

And to Earl: My tall son. The 15-leafed apple of my eye. Our time together was short but
fruitful. Don't forget me.

Well, that's it for me. Thanks for everything, Smiley Guy!

*Edit note: Elise was granted adoption rights for her son Earl. They will live a long fulfilling life together solving crime cases and playing sports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment