Friday, July 12, 2013

Eden Wraps it Up

What a crazy beginning to start the week in Toronto! Power outages and floods, what a mess! Some trapped in the GO train, subways, and floating cars! Super grateful that my fellow interns, co-workers and myself got home safely.

Currently working on Warren prop designs! Last week it was weird to come back into Flash after using Photoshop for the while with Captain Canuck.  Sometimes I forget how detailed some of these props can get!  But sometimes I spend too much time on detail and not consider the time that it actually gets on screen.  I learned a lot from designing the vase for the July and Mascot episode. The prop in the end becomes almost like building a character; preparing it for the animator to work his/her magic.

Looks like this will be my last blog entry for Smiley Guy! My experience here has been awesome. Everyone has been friendly and super helpful with any problems that we have encountered, really awesome mentors. I've learned a lot, and my time here has put me in the right direction for the future.

Take care everyone!! Have an amazing summer! (Hopefully no more floods!)



No comments:

Post a Comment