Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Erica's Last Day at Smiley

Alas, my time is finally up. I have had so much fun at Smiley Guys and have learned so much.  For a girl who came in here with NO IDEA what flash even was to almost completing her very own animation. I got as far as to do the actual animation, not completed, including lip syncing.  I am very sad that I was not able to finish a complete product but I will keep working on it so that I could at least have something to show, even if it’s just shots, they are still good enough, it’s like the animation but not put together and without effects, still good right?

So this will be my last blog, sadly, I wish I could stay longer.  I had such an interesting co-op opportunity and I am certain that it will help me throughout my future. I am very grateful and happy for the help from everyone.

Thank you and goodbye!

The picture below is one from my shots. In the time line you could see like a blue-ish purple bar. That’s a motion tween (^_^) Keith blew my mind away teaching me all about it, t’was a fun time.


No comments:

Post a Comment