Friday, June 28, 2013

David Does Design

Hey everyone David again,

I can't believe that its almost been 2 months since my first day interning at Smiley Guy. Time definitely flies by! So this past week I've still been designing props, but have also been given the chance to design some characters as well! I was super excited about getting a chance to do this ever since I got to spend time here. A week into do this I'm still excited! Even despite another learning curve I'm going through with it. There's a lot of little things you need to keep track of while doing character design for flash animation that my brain was just not looking for when I started out.  Luckily Joel and Joe (who are the design crew here at Smiley Guy) have been kindly setting me straight at each pass on a character I take. So thanks to their patience I'm getting better....slowly. 

Also at this moment the the National is interviewing people about Captain Canuck behind me. Maybe if I'm luck the back of my head will get on camera and I can finally do my mom proud!


I mustache you a question...

No comments:

Post a Comment