Thursday, June 13, 2013

David Updates His Bucket List

Hey it's David again,
Well the past week or so have been fun. I recently did some graphic design work on a new I.P being develop by Smiley Guy Studios, while I just did work on a pitch book; the I.P itself looks really cool. I'm excited to see how the project develops. It was really cool to be able to work on something like that.

I've also started on prop design! This stuff is really fun, I like the researching and then designing random objects that will some how make it on to a T.V show. I have on my list of props to do a pot and spoon, a bicycle and a picture of a cock fight. Yeah! I have to draw a picture of a cock fight. I'm going to add that to the list things I never thought I'd do in my life.

Also, to appease the picture gods here is a picture the a pot and spoon I'm currently working on. Look at it in all its majestic glory:

An offering to the picture gods

No comments:

Post a Comment