Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Eden Finds her Patriotism

Here comes the final stretch for Captain Canuck! The team has been working vigorously to meet the deadline this Friday. I saw the composites of some of the shots post After Effects that Peter and Keith have been working on. The result is fantastic! The quality that AE puts on animation is incredible, it really goes to show how much of the subtle details can really bring out the best in each shot.
Every day I'm learning something new and I can't wait till the episode is complete!

(Note to self: Learn more AE!)

I think its really great that we finally have a super hero to call our own. I feel that Canada isn't respected enough by our Canadian citizens. Canada Day is already next Monday, and I've been having a hard time finding any Canadian spirit items for the long weekend. Captain Canuck! Come save our Canadian Spirit!



Happy Canada Day Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment