Friday, June 14, 2013

A Fairwell from Adam Roberts

Hello fellow future interns and the staff of Smiley Guy Studios,

I would like to let everyone know that my time at the studio was a memorable experience that not only developed my skills in animation and design, but it helped me meet awesome and talented people that were able to share a bit of their knowledge with me over the past year. The team also took me out for breakfast at the local restaurant named KOS (I believe). We sat, ate food and had a good time. Unfortunately, my contacts were irritated during the subway ride, so I had to consequently take them out. I was almost blind for the entire meal, but I still managed to interact and have fun at the table. 

Kurt Scott was an unbelievable mentor for myself as he guided me through every important stage of creating a short animation and our friendship also became quite strong near the end of the year. I'm happy that my Co-op teacher found such a talented studio to help me understand so many things.

I had a wonderful year, and I'd love to keep in touch with the people from the studio.

STAY AWESOME AND I HOPE THE STUDIO'S FUTURE ENDEAVORS ARE BRIGHT! 


Sincerely, 

Adam Roberts


No comments:

Post a Comment