Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jordan's on the Case!

HELLO AGAIN. It is I, Jordan, and I am delivering the going on's here at Smiley Guy.

So I've been spending my time colouring a leica reel for DETECTIVE DOCTOR ATTORNEY AT LAW. I love colour and it was pretty fun once I grew used to the idea that Flash's "fill bucket" and "close-large-gaps" tool does not work.

I actually really love the fact that I was able to work on a leica reel of any sort! I'd love to be able to do more stuff like that, like board cleanup or something.

Just getting to poke around the file in general and see how it was done really showed me how useful flash is for animatics.

PICTURED IS what a typical day looked like for me. Lots of linetooling going on to get the shapes to close.




Also word of advice: do not engage the fake monks that walk around Toronto. I was too nice to say no and now he has my subway fare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment