Tuesday, June 11, 2013

An Important PSA Video from Lalo


Well, I'm sad to say this but my time here at Smiley Guy Studios is up. When I first started out here, I was just some guy who was going to learn how to do sound design. Then as the weeks went by, I started to learn how to do dialogue editing and recording.

It seems it was just yesterday where on my first day I was being introduced and would do some work on "Teleporting Fat Guy", and then I would do some work on other shows such as "Hair and Mole", "Beethoven's Wig", "Warren" and more. I even got a chance to make some videos of my own.

One of my favourite things I did at work was record guitar parts for "Warren". Now that my time is up, I can say that not only did I learn about Sound-Design editing, I learned how to get along and interact with other people in the studio. And I like to thank everyone for being cool and fun to talk to. I had a great time here and I was happy to be apart of Smiley Guy. I'm hoping to learn more about audio recording in the future.

My final video: here is a PSA I made, Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment