Monday, April 28, 2014

A Fond Fairwell to Elizabeth


One last hello!

So my time has ended at Smiley Guy/iThentic and at Humber College. I finished my internship last week and this week was my last week of school. So now onto the next phase!

My last day at Smiley Guy/iThentic was spent continuing to test out an upcoming online game. Even within a few days, there were some big changes in the game that I noticed. I don’t know how they happened exactly…but it was interesting to see the game go through different phases.  

Julie, Mike and Lisa took me out for lunch at Aunties & Uncles, which was just around the corner. I hadn’t really had a chance to go out and check out the neighborhood, so it was nice to see what was out there! All three had helpful tips on what I should be looking into next as well, so it was a great lunch. Plus the food was good too!

My last week at school was fairly busy! I was the producer on a short film that we somehow managed to film over the weekend, and have ready for our last day of class, which was Friday. We were pretty lucky to get it all done and it was definitely a great learning experience!

Thanks for listening and keeping up with my updates! And a big thanks to Smiley Guy Studios and iThentic for letting me come in and experience everything! It was a really great learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment