Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Elizabeth Wrangles Rabbits and IMDB

Hello!

This week I’ve been doing some game testing! I’ve never done anything like this before and I’m coming at it from a total newbie angle. So we will see how helpful my notes are!

I also took screenshots from a recently animated Teleporting Fat Guy episode. I like doing screenshots because it gives me a reason to watch the episode…I’ve become a fan of the series!

Last week I was working on updating various credits on imdb.com. I found it surprisingly challenging. Sometimes they would already have some names on file, but some would still be missing or they were old names. Sometimes the jobs people were credited for weren’t on the database already and so I’d have to add it as a new job. And I wasn’t always sure if someone already existed on the database or not.

School is a bit crazy right now! We’ve got a final project in every class. The one I’m looking forward to working on the most is a show that stars two rabbits as detectives…mainly because we get to play with rabbits all day!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment