Friday, June 6, 2014

Anna Uber Loves 3DS

Hey guys.
This week was really intense. I coloured Uberdude animations the entire week, and now all I see when I close my eyes when I sleep is Uberdude. Though I dream of meat chasing me sometimes. I wonder what is up with that? Perhaps I eat them too much, and so now they're out for revenge...
Anyway, colouring has been fun, yet tedious, yet easy, yet time consuming and difficult. Does that even make sense? But I like it.

Other than that... I didn't really do anything outside of work. I tried to draw some stuff for contests, but I scrapped most of them. Honestly, I spent most of my free time gaming. I've neglected my 3DS for a while, and one day, I saw it lying there and started playing. That was how the love story between me and my 3DS began...

So yeah, this week, all I did was colour an old man named Gary Whitehead, and spend time with my darling Tobias Sharp, a.k.a. my 3DS. So I squished those two things together to bring you this~


No comments:

Post a Comment