Friday, September 2, 2016

Bendix Loves a Challenge!

Heyoo!

Monday Aramika and Aaron invited me to start exercising with them after lunch and it's incredible what a little bit of movement can do to boost your energy level! I feel weak compared to the others, but in two months I expect to be ripped like The Rock.


At work I've finished up one of the more complicated crowd shots, a fun and engaging challenge and now Rich, Cheery and I are at nitpicking level and we're putting the last sparkly finishes to the scene and then I got one more shot left to spice up. Next week will be a surprise as I have yet to find out what I will be doing!

I've also visited the AGO for the first time together with Aramika and Aaron and as Aramika is well-versed with the museum, she gave us a small tour while I plagued Aaron with my puns. We finished the evening off with beer and burgers at the bar across the street and on Sunday we'll possibly repeat the success and go out to one of the islands for a party.

Tomorrow I'm going to FanExpo with Pippa and her roommate, and I can't describe how excited I am! I love conventions and this one is HUGE compared to the danish conventions, and I know I'm going to end up spending hours in the artist alley and dealer hall.

Until next time!
  • Bendix

No comments:

Post a Comment