Friday, September 16, 2016

Bendix Works on Her Awkward Hugs

Hello and happy Friday!

Today I brought in a danish version of pierogi (or Pirogger if you wanna try the danish name out. Good luck.) and they're a hit! I made 30 but it seems like I should have made double the amount, hah. I'll definitely have to bring in a batch again next month, and perhaps some mini hotdogs. Credit to both of those recipes go to my mother :)

This week I've had another food adventure and went to have ramen with Cherry and Kris (see I got your name right this time!) and it was so delicious, my god. We finished off with bubble tea and it is the fullest I've been all week.

Work wise I'm getting faster at animating and I finally feel like I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I still feel like I'm too slow, but I am confident that I'll finish all the shots I have for this month!

I'm also trying to learn how to communicate better with my co-workers and it's... a work in progress. 


We're going out for drinks today, so maybe I'll have a chance to practice my awkward hugs again.

- Bendix

No comments:

Post a Comment