Friday, September 30, 2016

Bendix Has a Scare and Eats Some Haggis, the Two of Which Are Unrelated.

Hullo!

Outside of work, this week has been rather uneventful. I'm enjoying my daily updates from Cherry and her adventures across the sea and I try to live vicariously through her. I've also figured that I've been here for quite a long while, as the lovely people at Central know what kind of coffee I want before I even get to say it.

As always, work is awesome and a great motivator to get up in the morning, and I only need one more shot until I've cleared my queue of Clean up and Tie-down shots, so I can move unto the next stage!

In other news, today the power suddenly went out and we were left in a very dark lunch room for a few scary seconds...



And to end the last week of September with a bang, we're going to a Scottish bar after work, almost celebrating Oktoberfest, but mostly just enjoying ourselves. I'm looking forward to haggis and good company :)

Until next week! 

- Bendix

No comments:

Post a Comment