Monday, October 1, 2018

Introducing Molly!

'm Molly, and I'm one of the high school interns at Smiley Guy Studios this year! It's only been a week since I started my placement here, but I have been busy planning the 30-second short that I'll be working on this year. Although I have a few ideas (barely lol), I really don't know what I'm doing, but I'm hoping I'll have a better idea of what I want to accomplish by the end of October.

During the brainstorming process, I realized that I came up with some (probably) overly complicated ideas and that I have no idea how I'll animate them. I barely got everything to fit into the 30-second time frame I've been given, so now I have to figure out how to finish the project for the end of May.

I don't really know anyone near my work space except for the guy to the left of me (I still can't remember his name, even though he told me a bunch of times). Overall, I've had a good first week and am looking forward to the rest of the year.

- Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment