Friday, October 5, 2018

Molly Learns the Pipeline and Writes her Outline!

I've finished another week at my coop placement and I already feel like I'm halfway into the production. I didn't expect that I'd accomplish so much in four days. I spent a lot of my time this week talking to people from various stages of production (i.e. builds, scene setup, animating, backgrounds). The animation program I'll be using (Adobe Animate) seems really cool and looks a lot less confusing than I thought it would be, so now I feel somewhat better going into the next part of the project. 

I also got feedback from the writer who looked over the outlines I submitted last week, who said I should go with my slightly less intensive outline. I'll be working on the script and the concept art for the next month and a bit. 

Overall, the placement has been very exciting and I'm looking forward to the next several months to come. 

- Molly



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment