Friday, October 12, 2018

Jasmine Discovers Helpful Tricks and Custard Tarts!

Oct 10th and 12th 2018
   Week number three is done! I can now officially say that I have finished my production schedule (it’s all nice and colour coded now (very pretty)). I got my thumbnails finished as well and I’m hopefully going to get them looked at by someone other than my tired self soon. Other than that I've had some helpful tricks about adobe animate bestowed upon me and learned that white boxes can be very important in an animation. Also after I left on Wednesday I went to the bakery next door (Nova Bakery I think) and had a very delicious custard tart. 10/10 would recommend. (I convinced my mom to lend me some money to buy a bunch more for the weekend so guess what I'm having for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next week). - Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment