Monday, October 22, 2018

Molly Is Super Productive!

This week was pretty productive, considering that it was the first 3-day session this year (I've only been at the studio for two days at a time). I forgot my tablet at home on Monday, something I only realized once I was walking onto a subway train, but thankfully I got to borrow one from the studio. I'm pretty sure I like the new tablet (Intuos Pro?) better than my own, but I probably won't be able to buy one until after university (its price is well out of my high school budget lol).

I got to work on thumbnail sketches along with concept art this week, which are basically just really rough drawings of the key scenes. I might start storyboarding next week, but if not, I'll probably just work on background art (although I'm a bit skeptical about how I'll colour it, since I'm a noob on Photoshop). Overall a very busy week, but I'm enjoying the project so far!

- Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment